Sat Jul 25 11:35:14 UTC 2015
Open Loading Wizard 1.0.1 released!
Added hash of file to distinguish database. It is useful if you want to switch between different database files outside the program.
Fixed a bug saving of page “Particular” of database.
Mon Jul 20 17:07:09 UTC 2015
Open Loading Wizard 1.0.0 released!
This is a program to calculate the stability for the safe cargo loading of ships. With function of making database, it is able to serve stability calculations for every bulk carriers and other ships such as general cargo ships.
The program applies and develops the following technologies
- Datastream to combine multiple table data into one unique database file
- undo framework: undo commands are made flexibly
- matrix transformation
- Clipboard activities
- Smart curve to draw stability curve which interpolated from discrete database
The database must be completed based on your stability booklet and the tank profile before going to loading function.
You are free to download Open Loading Wizard 1.0.0 or to obtain it through Omarine-update
This program is written using Qt
Thanks for your consideration!
Pham Thanh Tuyen <email@example.com>
- OpenLoadingWizard-1.0.1-x86_64-1.txz (Open Loading Wizard 1.0.1)
- OpenLoadingWizard-1.0.1-x86_64-1.txz.asc (Detached signature of Open Loading Wizard 1.0.1)
- openloadingwizard.dat (a sample database file of Open Loading Wizard 1.0.0. To use, please put this file in your home directory)
- openloadingwizard.dat.asc (Detached signature of the sample database file)
- OpenLoadingWizard-1.0.0-x86_64-1.txz (Open Loading Wizard 1.0.0)
- OpenLoadingWizard-1.0.0-x86_64-1.txz.asc (Detached signature of Open Loading Wizard 1.0.0)